A divider set that coordinates with your cover will keep your cookbook unified. Eight attractive dividers
are included with all full-color
stock dividers. If you create custom
dividers or use a Designer
Series Divider Template or a one-color
set, more than 8 dividers can be used. We offer non-tabbed and tabbed dividers for all stock or custom designs. Discover all the options to make your dividers the perfect complement to your cover! For a quick review on dividers, watch our Step 6 video.
Non-Tabbed Standard Dividers FREE
- For more durability, non-tabbed dividers (stock or custom) can be printed on heavy-weight paper for an extra charge. The paper is the same weight as our tabbed heavy dividers.
- Non-tabbed heavy dividers can be used with any cover style.
Tabbed Heavy Dividers
- Tabbed dividers are always printed on heavy-weight paper and have handy, unique rounded tabs that make locating recipes easy.
- Tabbed dividers can be used with any cover style; however, they cannot be used with plastic coil binding.
- Full-color stock divider sets of 8 with tabs are an extra charge.
- Custom tabbed dividers are available for an extra charge.
- Tabbed dividers for 3-Ring cookbooks will be placed in the back of each book. Tabbed dividers for soft cover and hardback cookbooks with plastic comb binding are individually packaged. They can be easily inserted by the end user of the book.
Printing on Backs of Dividers
- Backs of full-color
stock divider sets (non-tabbed and tabbed) are
pre-printed with our standard Helpful
Hints in black ink for FREE. They cannot be omitted or changed.
- Backs of custom dividers may be left blank, include FREE Helpful Hints, or include custom material
for an extra
- Note: Helpful Hints are kosher.
FREE Hints: The Finishing Touch
“We took advantage of most of the free features. The book would not be complete without them.”
16 FREE Pages
Kathy Bello - Norristown, PA